Happy Book Birth Day!

October 15, 2013 at 10:47 am 6 comments

Today is the official publication date for Candy: A Century of Panic and Pleasure.

Four years in the making. Thank you to all the Candy Professor folks who encouraged me with along the way. I can’t wait to hear what you think.

Ask for CANDY at your local book shop!

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .

On Pausing at the Window of Ye Olde Candy Kitchen Celebrating CANDY with Original Music

• 1. Beth  |  October 15, 2013 at 10:51 am

Great cover, can’t wait to see it!

• 2. Amanda  |  October 15, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Congrats! I will ask for CANDY at my local book shop. Shall I also try asking for BOOKS at my local candy shop?

• 3. Bethany  |  October 15, 2013 at 2:53 pm

I’m in, Professor!

• 4. Patti  |  October 16, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Congrats! Can’t wait to read it!

• 5. Emily  |  October 24, 2013 at 7:34 pm

any upcoming events surrounding the book!?

• 6. Candy Professor  |  October 24, 2013 at 8:43 pm

I’ll be on NPR Weekend Edition this weekend and you can catch recorded pocasts from Good Food and Splendid Table. Come February I’ll be giving a lecture for New York Culinary Historians. Otherwise, the EVENT is the BOOK!